Ya know it wasn't so bad to start off with ended good. Well Eli is now in Afghanland. Somewhere in the Helmand Provience. He left the base he was at and they will be out for awhile. My mood has felt just like it looked outside today a little gray, hazy and with rain. Kara and I had a nice concersation tonight. I'm thankful that we now have such a fun time talking and laughing and discussing stuff that sucks. Love you Kara. Well I talked to my academic councelor from school and she was like your assignment is late is there any reason. Hahaha I was snappy and I said ya my husband in afghanistan getting shot at today. Ya......one of those kind of days... she woke me up... in the end I got my next classes lined up. I also met a fiance of a guy who's in Eli's squad. She's really nice it was a good stress relief to talk to someone from the company. Sad news a Doc from Charlie Co died on Thursday. I don't know how but its so sad. Also a member from my church ward's husband was killed Wednesday along with 4 of his guys. This http://www.defense.gov/releases/release.aspx?releaseid=14732 is what makes me feel so scared and blessed. I am thankful for those willing to serve in the militry. My uncles, sister, cousins, my brother in law, and especially my husband. Please remember to pray for our military and those people who lead them. Eli I'm proud of you. Thank you. Ps sorry univ of phx lady I promise next time ill be nicer.
(Side note, the two guys that died was actually the same one guy. The Doc was Riley Galliger-Long. From Oregon. His wife and he were only married 5 months and only together 2 weeks of that time. Such a sad time for her.)
No comments:
Post a Comment