Hey so this past week my mom and dad came out and we had a great time, here are some pics of the Sugarland Concert we went to and some friends came sat by us. hope you like.
Yae! Im so glad that got to go out and visit you but Ive got to say every time the girls and I went to moms to check on the house my girls ran in yelling "grandma hello" they were pretty excited when she got back! Love you sis! :)
2 comments:
Yae! Im so glad that got to go out and visit you but Ive got to say every time the girls and I went to moms to check on the house my girls ran in yelling "grandma hello" they were pretty excited when she got back! Love you sis! :)
Hey Les.... Looks like fun!! I can't wait to see you next month..
Post a Comment