Saturday, May 17, 2008

So we had a great day!! well night haha! we went and got a pool and filled it up and tori couldnt wait til tomorrow... so she got in as soon as i said go... so 10pm and cold water here is what we got! love ya all!!

6 comments:

Kara said...

What a funny girl!!! She looks like she's going to LOVE her pool!!! Hope we can talk to you on the video chat today. LOVE YOU LOTS SIS!!!
Kara

the mcglasson bunch said...

how cute! she cracks me up.. it was great talking to you the other day! keep in touch..
love, ashley

Traci said...

Tori looks like she was as content as can be. I know what it is like trying to keep kids out of the pool. That is to cute.

Teresa :) said...

Im loving the dirty pics! Tori is such a funny girl and reminds me sooo much of Jayda. GOOD LUCK! haha j/k Looks like you are hangin in there, call me I want to chat with you!

MelindaLou said...

Hey there I just realized that I had alredy watched the slide show with the new pool pics but I never commented on them since we were on the phone. I love them Tori is so dang cute I can't wait to see you guys! Love Ya Mel

Steve and Kalli said...

Les! Tori is getting so big and she is adorable! It looks like she is going to love her pool! It looks like you guys are having fun in virginia! When are you headed back to Arizona?