Monday, July 25, 2011

Hi I am still here.

Hey so Kim my cousin was saying Les are you going to update your blog.... Ya I am... Then I was like I guess a lot has been going on. So I moved from AZ to NC. I live in this cute little town called Richlands, NC. It is a farming community and I love it. Jacksonville (where camp Lejeune is)is about 15 minutes aways but the base is on the other side and it takes30 minutes on a great day to get there. If it is 6am or 4 to 6 pm it will be closer to ahour and a half. Well Tori and I have gone to the beach a few times once on base and to Topsail. It is about an hour away. It is gorgeous. I love the water so much. I has been awful hot here lately and it hasnt been raining so everything is not green. The corn fields are burnt and look so sad. I will have to take a picture next time I go to Richlands. I am actually right inbetween the two towns but luckily in the Richlands school district. Tori has made a new friend from the park (her mom is a really like lady too) and a friend at church. I have made a few new friends. Eli got back from Mojave Viper training june 26. He had a week of leave and he deployed July 19. He is going to be in Afghanistan until late febuary at the earliest. So here's to another deployment. While Eli was home we got to go to dinner for my birthday at my FAVorite resaraunt in Beaufort. So good. Anyhow we also went camping for a few days, went fishing, actaully got a row boat and rowed around a few lakes (my idea, ya it was a bad one). Eli was promoted to Sargent!! Deserved and we are so proud of him. (we went to Texas Roadhouse for that too) We went to Wilmington and toured a battleship we also toured an amazing old home. We walked around the old downtown. went shopping. Saw the beach and had a wonderful time hanging out together. On well almost all of these pictures are on my camera and I cannot find the cords.. so I will try to download some picuters from my phone.
Eli at Cax (mojave viper)




2 comments:

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

Sorry for the picture overload. I guess if i didnt get behind it wouldnt get so bad. I will try to do better, hhahah.

Kim said...

LOVE YOU!! I'm so glad that you took my wonderful advice :) and I loved the pictures.. It was nice chatting with you love.