Sunday, March 1, 2009

We had a fun weekend just hung out friday and some guys from Eli's work came over with their wives and kids and Eli was teaching the husbands MMA and it was nice to meet some new girls though they are both leaving within the month. Then on Saturday we went shopping in Cabazon (this huge Outlet Mall 100 Stores) It was awesome! anyhow we got some stuff of course on sale. Tori got some stuff for Teeball in Palm Springs. Then we just layed around most of the day today. Our neighbors had us over for a bbq. So it was really fun. A few pics from our weekend. oh ya me and Tori went and saw the Marine Corps Band and the Silent Drill team which was awesome!! hope your all doing good.







8 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

Sounds like you guys are settling in over there! Glad your finally making some friends... even if they are moving in a month. LOL

You guys look great... love the pics. Tori is getting so big and your dog looked a little annoyed that you were taking his picture! LOL

My love to all of you. (((HUGS)))

kaitlynn said...

You guys are such a cute family :) Sounds like some good times. I've gotta check out this mall sometime.

Heatherly said...

I love your posts! Full of pictures, Awesome! Looks like you guys are doing great! We miss you!

jilliann said...

I'm glad you guys are settling in and meeting some people. I live in Oxnard, it's about a 3 1/2 hour drive. we might have to come check out the outlets one of these days ;)

Kara said...

Les, thanks for updating your BLOG! I love being able to see what you & your Tori & Eli are up to. Hope that you're enjoying some beautiful spring weather. I can't wait to see Tori in Tee-ball mode!!!

LOVE YOU SIS!

Anonymous said...

Leslie,
It looks like you guys have such nice friends there. I lived in Barstow for some years, so I've been to Twentynine Palms, it's a great place. You guys look so happy, and Tori is the cutest. take care.

Aunt Debie Gibson

MelindaLou said...

Hey sis it looks like you guys are having lot's of fun and doing good. Love all the stories Tori is amazing!!! Love Ya

Mattie said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast in Cali!! I am so jealous!! The weather here sucks!! It looks so beautiful there!! Love you guys!