Friday, January 16, 2009
My good News!
I am finally moving to Twentynine Palms CA!!!!!!!! Ya im obivously sooo excited. I have loved getting to spend so much time with my mom, dad, Grandparents, and sisters their families, and cousins. But it is time to go. I miss my sweet Husband. I miss having my own house to clean, decorate, and sleep in. I miss my old ward. I miss my old friends, but hopefully soon I will be able to make some new ones. One week! Thats all the time that is left. Mom thanks for teaching me how to bottle beans, Tree thanks for showing me how to make bread. Grandma thanks for the couch and chair.Mel thanks for finding me the washer and making tori the awesome chest. I am glad that Tori will remember all the good times we have had here. I think she is close to her family again. I always want her to be comfortably around our huge extended family. I miss Snowflake, but i loving folling Eli. So Tori and I, Duchess(dog) & Nik(bird) will be packing up thursday and leaving friday morning early. I know im not going to be able to sleep the night before, im already so excited! haha but i just thought you might be wondering when the heck is she going to move. So there we have it. til next time. then i will have lots of new pics to put on here!
P.s. i love this pic of him.... he looks like he is having fun....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys! you deserve to be together pronto! E-mail your new address. Love you and have a safe trip there!
that is so exciting! I am thrilled for you. Good luck with the move! have a safe a smooth trip, and welcome to california ;)
Post a Comment