Saturday, October 25, 2008

3 weeks til we get to move!!!

On thursday Eli and i went on a DATE.. woohoo to a Carrie Underwood concert it was so much fun. Then friday night was a halloween party at Eli's work so we got Tori all dressed up in her costume. Then saturday we decided to be tourist. We had a really fun day. We went to the Endview Plantation, the Lee Hall Mansion, and to the Army Transportation museum. We werent allowed to take pics in the buildings or the museum so you here are the outside pics. They were all in Newport News, which is 30-60mins away so it wasnt too far.

2 comments:

Teresa :) said...

Hey you. I cant even tell you how happy I am that you will be so much closer to home. I am so excited to see you in 3 weeks. Yae! Cute post that looks like it was alot of fun and Tori looks sooo cute as a little devil, and the costume kind of fits her little devilish personality. haha
Love you. :)
Tree

Heatherly said...

Your little devil is a doll! I love it! You guys look great hope to see you at Thanksgiving!