so this is going to have tons of slides.... haha
First this is from Saturday the 23 we went to a Luke Bryan concert on the beach and the night before me and Eli went to a Sara Evans concert at one of the military bases.
I got to go home for Three weeks and I loved every minute of it. Thanks to everyone for letting me stay with you. and Spend so much time. I need to come out again. This time bringing Eli too!! I love ya all. This is from the july 8-19 day.
So one the 19 night we went to the rodeo and back to the valley for Chans b-day. The girls had lots of fun. Then i came back to Snowflake/vernon to go camping. and back to the valley
Since this we have just been getting things ready for Eli to come home he got home on the 8 of Aug at 12:30. We are soo happy that he is finally home. We missed him so much. Thanks for all of the support to everyone while he was away. I love ya!!









4 comments:
I love your hair cuts...you both look good with the short hair!
You guys look so happy! I'm glad your tripod is back! Hope all is well!
I love all your pictures! it looks like everything is going really well and I'm happy to see that. I can't believe how big tori is getting, every time you post new pictures I'm just amazed.
Love all your pictures! thanks for keeping us updated. hope we get to see you sometime soon
Megan
Post a Comment