We had such an amazing wedding. We were married in the Snowflake temple onAugust 25 2007. We had all of our family there and everything went great. I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man!
This was such a fun day! I can't believe how long ago it feels, I know that it has only been a few months but now I think of you as an old married lady now. hahaha. So glad you finally agreed to getting a site done for you guys, I love the blogs they are great. Talk to you later. Tell Eli & Tori hi for us. Mel
pyay i'm so glad you got a blog!! I love your wedding pictures. You look amazing. It's still a little crazy to me, that you and Eli ended up getting married!! Remember when I use to ride the bus home with you, and we use to play soccer? and I'm pretty sure Eli would come over and play too? And that one time I hit that thing in your yard, that sprays water everywhere and I was completly terrified that your dad was goign to be mad? haha good times. your little Tori is a cutie, and I'm sooo stinken glad you have a blog now. Love Brette!
2 comments:
This was such a fun day! I can't believe how long ago it feels, I know that it has only been a few months but now I think of you as an old married lady now. hahaha. So glad you finally agreed to getting a site done for you guys, I love the blogs they are great. Talk to you later. Tell Eli & Tori hi for us. Mel
pyay i'm so glad you got a blog!! I love your wedding pictures. You look amazing. It's still a little crazy to me, that you and Eli ended up getting married!! Remember when I use to ride the bus home with you, and we use to play soccer? and I'm pretty sure Eli would come over and play too? And that one time I hit that thing in your yard, that sprays water everywhere and I was completly terrified that your dad was goign to be mad? haha good times. your little Tori is a cutie, and I'm sooo stinken glad you have a blog now. Love Brette!
Post a Comment